The Reliable Life Fund is an emergency fund that provides money for a student’s medical necessities that may be the result of a schoolyard accident or other medical requirements, where the family is not able to provide the necessary funds to meet the student’s needs. The School Principal, Vice-principal or Social Worker may initiate the application.
- Please submit your request on The Angel Foundation for Learning Reliable Life form after discussion with and approval from The Angel Foundation for Learning Area Representatives.
- Once the application has been approved, please forward to Marisa Celenza, Executive Director, The Angel Foundation for Learning, CEC.
- Indicate to whom the cheque should be made payable:
- School Social Worker
- The request cannot exceed $500.00, however exceptional circumstances will be considered for greater amounts upon discussion with The Angel Foundation for Learning Area Representatives and/or The Angel Foundation for Learning Executive Director. Amounts greater than $500.00 must be approved by The Angel Foundation for Learning Board of Directors’ Executive.
- Some examples: Funds may be requested for medical apparatus, surgery or medication where no other sources of funding are available for the student.
- Note: If receipts are not available at time of application, they must be submitted as soon as possible following payment to Jennifer Tocci, Office Manager, The Angel Foundation for Learning, CEC.