The Reliable Life Fund is an emergency source that provides money for a student’s medical necessities that may be the result of a schoolyard accident or other medical requirements, where the family is not able to provide the necessary funds to meet the student’s needs. The School Principal, Vice-principal or Social Worker may initiate the application.
- Submit your request on The Angel Foundation for Learning’s Reliable Life Fund application form after discussion with and approval from the Social Worker Vettor for your area.
- Receipts or an invoice must accompany the application form.
- The request cannot exceed $500.00, however exceptional circumstances will be considered for greater amounts upon discussion with the Social Worker Vettor for your area and/or The Angel Foundation for Learning Executive Director. Amounts greater than $500.00 must be approved by The Angel Foundation for Learning Board of Directors’ Executive, before the amount is authorized by the Executive Director.
- Funds may be requested for medical apparatus, surgery, medication, dental work, specialized eye glasses … where no other sources of funding are available for the student.
- Indicate to whom the cheque should be addressed: School Social Worker; Institution; School… and to where the cheque should be sent. Payment will not be made directly to the student or family.
- Once the application has been approved please submit to, The Angel Foundation for Learning, CEC, Attention: Jennifer Tocci, Office Manager.