- Please submit your request on The Angel Foundation for Learning Camp Fund in honour of Maureen O’Neil application form after discussion with and approval by the Social Work Area Representative. Requests must be received by June 15 in order to be processed for summer camp programs.
- Once the application has been approved by the Social Work Area Representative, please forward to Jennifer Tocci, Office Manager, The Angel Foundation for Learning at CEC.
- Indicate camp to which the cheque should be addressed or if pre-paid the name of the local school.
- The request cannot exceed $150.00. Exceptional circumstances may be considered for special needs students.
- It may be for summer residential, day camp or a sports activity for students demonstrating financial need.
- The camp must belong to or be affiliated with the Ontario Camping Association or be associated with an equally credible agency or organization.
- The family must obtain and fill out an application for a camp. Requests for funding will be looked at on a first come first served basis. The submission of the application to the camp need not have occurred until confirmation of funding. Receipts confirming payment must be submitted as soon as possible following payment to Jennifer Tocci, Office Manager, The Angel Foundation for Learning at CEC.