When teachers, students, principals and parents join together, anything is possible. Together, we can shape how future generations learn to care and stand up for each other. It’s about students helping students to ensure that no one is left behind.
But we can’t do it alone. This year we are encouraging the 92,000 students within the TCDSB to participate in Believe in Angels Week from February 8 to 11, 2016.
HOW DOES BELIEVE IN ANGELS WEEK WORK?
Believe in Angels Week is all about experiencing small acts that can make a BIG difference. Schools across the GTA will be participating in a variety of events. We encourage schools to get creative and have fun.
Whether schools choose to focus on the TCDSB-Wide Civvies Day on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 or plan their own events, their spare change will open doors for students who would otherwise be cut off from countless opportunities to succeed in education.
Last year, 128 schools raised over $61,500. This year we are encouraging all TCDSB schools to participate!
DOWNLOAD BELIEVE IN ANGELS WEEK MATERIALS
- Official TCDSB Proclamation
- About The Angel Foundation for Learning and Believe in Angels Week
- Suggested Prayers and Announcements for the 2016 Believe in Angels Week
- Civvies Day Posters (please download the date that your Civvies Day will take place):
- Ways to raise funds during Believe in Angels Week
- Did You Know? Fact Sheet about The Angel Foundation for Learning