TCDSB students demonstrating artistic ability in Visual Arts, Music, Drama or Dance can apply for up to $500 to pursue their talents. The Angel Foundation for Learning wants all students to have the ability to develop their artistic talents regardless of the family’s ability to pay for lessons or materials.
This fund is made available due to a generous bequest from Bob Wilson, a former TCDSB/MSSB employee, who had a passion for the Arts.
- Students applying for this money must demonstrate financial need.
- Requests must be submitted by the school Social Worker or Principal/Vice-Principal on The Angel Foundation for Learning Arts Fund application form.
- Funds may be used to cover registration fees, materials, musical instruments, lessons and/or other requirements of the program the student wishes to pursue.
- Payment will be made directly to the Arts program, business or school once an invoice or a receipt of payment is received by The Angel Foundation for Learning. Payment will not be made directly to the student or family.
- The request cannot exceed $500 per student.
- Once the application has been completed please forward to Jennifer Tocci, Office Manager, The Angel Foundation for Learning at CEC.
- Requests for funding will be considered at the monthly Angel Foundation for Learning Executive Meetings. Schools will be notified if the request is accepted or denied. In some cases further information may be required.
- If the application is successful, the school/student will be asked to complete a follow-up form once the service or product has been received.
For further information, contact Marisa Celenza, Executive Director at email@example.com or 416-222-8282 Ext. 2195